It’s a supplement jungle out there! In this video, we share 6 supplements (in 6 minutes) that we take and how they support an ageless lifestyle. From energy to better brain function and fat-burning to hunger control, we’ve researched to find the best quality and pricing for you! We’ve included a few bullet point benefits for each below as well as the link to our web store. Or, just visit the store menu tab above and go to the catalog “supplements”.
We’ve included key benefits of all six supplements below. If you click on the supplement name, it will take you directly to our store where you can see ingredients, recommended dosages, and other info.
- Better Brain & Memory Function
- Energy Boost & Increased Endurance
- Weight Loss through reduced appetite and increased metabolism.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you start with a very small dose of 1/2 -1 teaspoon per day. Work your way up to 1 tablespoon over approximately two weeks to avoid intestinal upset. Taking MCT oil with food rather than on an empty stomach.
- Promotes your body’s own production of Glutathione (the mother of all anti-oxidants)
- Supports liver and kidney function
- Fights against cellular oxidative damage & general inflammation (anti-oxidant benefit)
- To learn about its many potential health benefits, watch this video.
- Relieves constipation by bringing water to the colon
- Anxiety relief – has a calming effect
- Helps with acid reflux and indigestion
- Physical & Mental Stress Relief
- Protects Heart Health
- Cancer Prevention
- Strengthens Immunity
- Boosts Energy
According to Dr. Mercola: “A growing body of evidence shows that vitamin D plays a crucial role in disease prevention and maintaining optimal health. There are about 30,000 genes in your body, and vitamin D affects nearly 3,000 of them, as well as vitamin D receptors located throughout your body.”
- Taking vitamin K2 along with vitamin D slowed the progression of arterial calcification, whereas vitamin D alone did not
- Vitamin K2 engages in a delicate dance with vitamin D, and you need both in adequate amounts for optimal health
- Vitamin D and vitamin K2 work together to produce and activate Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which congregates around the elastic fibers of your arterial lining, guarding them against calcium crystal formation
- If you take oral vitamin D, you need to also consume in your food or take supplemental vitamin K2
- To learn more read this article
- Feel satisfied with less food
- Go longer between meals without feeling hungry
- Fewer cravings for certain foods
- Diminished desire for between meal and late night snacking
We invite you to check out Ageless Woman Academy
Health & Weight Loss Coaching for “Mature” Women
Only $7.95 per month includes our Virtual Ageless Woman Diet program and live weekly coaching + so much more!
No long-term obligation – you may cancel at any time.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO