We continue our discussion on what it means to age. Today, our question: What IS an old woman? We share our thoughts and encourage you to do the same in the comment section below.
Ideas for Sharing:
- Share your actual age as well as how old you feel. For example, I (Danna) am 64. I feel and see myself as if I’m about 45. You?
- What one word best describes an “old” woman to you?
- When did you feel like you were “old” in someone else’s eyes?
- What do you hope to keep doing into your 70’s – 80’s – 90’s?
- Can you still “kick & stretch” no matter what your age? (Watch end of video)