Make these tasty treats in only 5 minutes!
Grain free and with only 5 ingredients, these delicious cookies take only five minutes to prepare and offer a healthy alternative. Eat in moderation – one or two per day – and you can stay on track with your healthy, ageless lifestyle. These cookies are approved for Level 1/Phase 1 of the Eat, Live, Thrive Diet.
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Monk Fruit Pure Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients except peanut butter and stir well. Add peanut butter and mix until your batter is fully combined and it starts getting thick.
- Dollop about one tablespoon of batter per cookie on a parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Dip a fork in tapioca, coconut, or almond flour and score each cookie
- Bake for 18 – 23 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Slide parchment paper off the cookie sheet and allow cookies to cool.
- Makes 18 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
- Calories: 113
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Sugars: 4.5g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Fat: 7.8g
These Women Are Losing Weight & Getting Healthy with Eat Live Thrive Academy!