This is chicken recipe #3 for the busy woman. You can prepare this one in less than 5 minutes if you use the chicken breast that you cooked for the previous 2 busy woman recipes or grab a pre-roasted chicken from the grocery. We know this is a simple recipe and you could probably just follow the recipe below but we hope you’ll watch the video and get an extra beauty tip for your lips as well as some funny bloopers at the end!
- One package spinach or other greens of your choice
- Two pre-cooked free range chicken breasts (or 8-12 ounces of roasted chicken)
- Chopped red onion – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Sliced organic strawberries – 1 cup
- Sliced roasted almonds – 1/4 cup
- Crumbled goat or feta cheese – 1/4 cup
Combine ingredients in a salad bowl large enough to toss in dressing.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1/2 Cup
- Balsamic vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1 Tablespoon
- Optional: Garlic minced – 1 Tablespoon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Combine in a in which container you can store excess. Shake well and toss salad with about 3 tablespoons.
Serves 2 Approx: 536 calories, 55g protein, 32g Fat, 11 g carbohydrate per serving
Big Thank You & Shout Out to:
Sugar Baby Aprons – Adorable Cooking Apparel