This video devotional is something we create weekly for our Ageless Woman Academy members. We thought we’d share this one with our general audience. It is such an important topic that requires a personal daily commitment to a heart of gratitude despite our circumstances. If you want information about Ageless Woman Academy, please click the link below the video.
In Philippians 4, the Apostle Paul says that he has “learned the secret of being content” whether he has much or little – in any and every circumstance. Wow. That can be tough. Content with cancer? Content when you’re betrayed? Content when you’ve lost everything? Yep. He doesn’t seem to share any exceptions. So, how is the “contentment factor” in your life? Join us in this casual discussion and ask the Lord to show you where in your life you need to learn and apply “the secret to contentment”.
The Ageless Woman Academy is an exclusive membership for women of faith over 45. It is designed to encourage, educate, and equip you to deal with the challenges of aging, fulfill God’s purpose and live life to the fullest.
- The Ageless Woman Diet
- Extreme Makeover… God’s Edition – Virtual Retreat
- Change Your Habits – A 40-Day Journey to Healthier Living
- Leaving a Legacy – Sharing Your Heart before You Depart
- A Life of Contentment – Living Above Your Circumstance
LIVE AGELESS WOMAN COACHING CALLS
Each week, we’ll feature a specific topic – sharing our strategies – answering your questions – and allowing you to share your experiences if you desire. These may also include Google Hangout Sessions on occasion where you not only connect with your coaches but also other women in the community.
COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE LIBRARY
- Supplement & Nutrition Guidance for Ageless Living
- Health, Hormone & Anti-Aging Strategies
- Beauty Tips & Tools
- Fashion Tips & Tools
- Danna & Robyn’s Virtual Ageless Woman Cookbook
- Monthly Spiritual Focus
- Weekly Video Devotion
- Monthly Ageless Community Prayer Call
DANNA & ROBYN UNPLUGGED
- We’ll share our personal “Ageless Journey”
- Beauty treatments
- Doctor visits
- Food & Diet habits
- Lifestyle activities
- The good, the bad & the so-so
AGELESS WOMAN SUPPORT